Let's take a journey, you and me, though the most divisive Star Wars film ever conceived at least until the next one. I think you'll have fun. And if you don't, we can still be friends, I promise. Here's everything right with Star Wars Ep 8 The Last Jedi.
ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
20190628
Everything GREAT About Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi
Let's take a journey, you and me, though the most divisive Star Wars film ever conceived at least until the next one. I think you'll have fun. And if you don't, we can still be friends, I promise. Here's everything right with Star Wars Ep 8 The Last Jedi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ad
Star Wars Galactic Racer LIVE!
Huge thanks to FUSE Games and Secret Mode for the early copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer so that way I can showcase the gameplay for you al...
-
Recently, Lucasfilm Games President made an interesting statement about Star Wars gaming and Lucasfilm's love for Call of Duty and ever...
-
Star Wars Fate of the Old Republic is the new Star Wars game that was recently revealed at the Video Game Awards alongside Star Wars Galac...
-
New map has arrived in Star Wars Galactic Siege! Star Wars Battlefront Mode in Fortnite is Getting BIGGER and BETTER! Star Wars Battlefront...
No comments:
Post a Comment
With sending your comment to us you confirm that you consent with publishing the comment here together with the personal information you supplied. Your email address will not be published.
You're free to use an alias for your name.