20200717

Star Wars: Squadrons - What Will the Campaign Be About | Star Wars Explained


Report from the Holocron of Xela. Description: I'm always most excited for new story content when it comes to Star Wars video games. Today I'm speculating on what I think we could see in the campaign for Star Wars: Squadrons based on some surrounding material like Alphabet Squadron and Shadow Fall. --- Subscribe for more Star Wars videos every day! --- Support the channel: https://www.patreon.com/starwarsexplain Instagram: http://instagram.com/starwarsexplained Twitter: https://twitter.com/StarWarsExplain Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/starwarsexplained Podcast: http://starwarsexplained.buzzsprout.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/KEJfSHu Support Mollie on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/molliedamon Google+: http://goo.gl/Q3gDkY Star Wars Tees: http://shrsl.com/?~9i83 --- #starwars


View Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With sending your comment to us you confirm that you consent with publishing the comment here together with the personal information you supplied. Your email address will not be published.
You're free to use an alias for your name.

Ad

Star Wars Galactic Racer Just Did The IMPOSSIBLE!

Star Wars Galactic Racer reviews are here, and this is MASSIVE news for Star Wars gaming! From perfect scores to praise for its intense rac...