20201001

Star Wars: Squadrons LIVE Gameplay - Ask Me About the Game! | Star Wars Explained


Report from the Holocron of Xela. Description: In my first of many, MANY Squadrons streams, today I'm just going to walk you through what you want to see. Ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer! --- Subscribe for more Star Wars videos every day! --- Support the channel: https://www.patreon.com/starwarsexplain Follow on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/alexdamonlive Instagram: http://instagram.com/starwarsexplained Twitter: https://twitter.com/StarWarsExplain Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/starwarsexplained Podcast: http://starwarsexplained.buzzsprout.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/KEJfSHu Support Mollie on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/molliedamon Google+: http://goo.gl/Q3gDkY Star Wars Tees: http://shrsl.com/?~9i83 --- #starwars


View Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With sending your comment to us you confirm that you consent with publishing the comment here together with the personal information you supplied. Your email address will not be published.
You're free to use an alias for your name.

Ad

Star Wars Galactic Racer - I Played With EVERY Podracer! Abilities, Traits and More Explained!

Every podracer in Star Wars Galactic Racer explained! We're taking a look at all six characters: Sebulba, Ben Quadinaros, Gasgano, Dud ...