20230624

Starfield - Bethesda Refuses to Answer this One Question Goldilocks Zones and More!



In this video, I take a look at a very important question Bethesda keeps dodging in interviews, why "Goldilocks Zones" in Starfield will be so important for exploration and so much more! #starfield ►SUBSCRIBE here on YouTube for daily videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gameverb ►I'm on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theStarWarsHQ ►I'm on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StarWarsHQ ►I'm on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/starwarshq


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

With sending your comment to us you confirm that you consent with publishing the comment here together with the personal information you supplied. Your email address will not be published.
You're free to use an alias for your name.

Ad

The Future of Star Wars Games Is Looking INSANE!

The future of Star Wars gaming is looking absolutely INSANE! From Star Wars Jedi 3 and Star Wars Eclipse to the Knights of the Old Republic...