20251007

I went to LA to try a new Star Wars game 👀



I flew to Los Angeles to try a brand new Star Wars gam,e and here's my impression of it! Play Star Wars: Beyond Victory - A Mixed Reality Playset available now only on Meta Quest 3 and 3S. Use my code SHEEV for a 10% discount: https://bit.ly/4nyWOdf Star Wars: Beyond Victory is for ages 13+ #StarWarsBeyondVictory #MetaQuestPartner @MetaQuestVR @ILMVFX @StarWars


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

With sending your comment to us you confirm that you consent with publishing the comment here together with the personal information you supplied. Your email address will not be published.
You're free to use an alias for your name.

Ad

Star Wars Galactic Racer - I Played With EVERY Podracer! Abilities, Traits and More Explained!

Every podracer in Star Wars Galactic Racer explained! We're taking a look at all six characters: Sebulba, Ben Quadinaros, Gasgano, Dud ...