20260811

Star Wars Galactic Racer - I Played Podracing Early! Podracing Gameplay and Details!



I played Star Wars Galactic Racer early and, in this video, I've got all new Star Wars Galactic Racer podracing gameplay for you including new details on how the arcade mode works, what the podracers handling feels like, the difference between podracers and other vehicles in the game and so much more! Star Wars Galactic Racer releases on October 6 for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S and I'll be covering the game with even more news, updates and gameplay right here on the channel! #StarWars #StarWarsGalacticRacer ►SUBSCRIBE here on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gameverb


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

With sending your comment to us you confirm that you consent with publishing the comment here together with the personal information you supplied. Your email address will not be published.
You're free to use an alias for your name.

Ad

I Played Star Wars Zero Company Early! New Gameplay and Details!

I was recently invited by the developers to play Star Wars: Zero Company early and in this video, we are breaking down everything you need ...