ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
20260818
Star Wars Galactic Racer – I Played the Multiplayer! New Gameplay!
I played the multiplayer of Star Wars Galactic Racer during an exclusive hands-on event in London and the racing was fast, frantic, incredibly challenging and absolute chaos in the best possible way! And a huge thanks to Fuse Games for inviting me out to play their game! In this video, I’m sharing my hands-on impressions of both major multiplayer experiences: the standard multiplayer tour featuring landspeeders, speeder bikes and the new skim speeders, as well as the insanely fast and fragile podracing tour. I’ll break down the different racers and their unique traits, vehicle customization, offensive and defensive abilities, betting, contracts, progression, vehicle upgrades and the five-race tour structure. I’ll also take you through tracks set across Jakku, Lantanna, Ando Prime, Sentinel One and the massive final event on Derven Acos. You’ll also hear how I performed against the other content creators, what it was like racing as Ben Quadinaros and why managing your shields, weapons, boost, ramjet and track routes will be essential if you want to survive! Star Wars Galactic Racer releases October 6th for PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC. A huge thank you to Fuse Games for flying me to London to experience the game! The footage shown in this video is B-roll supplied by the developers, while all impressions and opinions are based on my own hands-on experience. Which mode will you play first: the standard multiplayer tour or the podracing tour? #StarWars #StarWarsGalacticRacer #Podracing ►SUBSCRIBE here on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gameverb
View on YouTube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ad
Star Wars Galactic Racer – I Played the Multiplayer! New Gameplay!
I played the multiplayer of Star Wars Galactic Racer during an exclusive hands-on event in London and the racing was fast, frantic, incredi...
-
Produced by Retney's Holocron This episode features: Anakin's Life After The Phantom Menace | Canon Additional Information: ► ...
-
Produced by Retney's Holocron This episode features: OBI-WAN KENOBI Lore Compilation | Canon & Legends Additional Information: ...
-
Produced by Retney's Holocron This episode features: The Life of Ben Solo Before The Sequels | Star Wars Explained Additional Infor...
No comments:
Post a Comment
With sending your comment to us you confirm that you consent with publishing the comment here together with the personal information you supplied. Your email address will not be published.
You're free to use an alias for your name.