20260812

Star Wars Zero Company - Complete Character Customization Breakdown!



Star Wars Zero Company features a surprisingly deep character customization system and in this video I’m breaking down the different customization options available for your squad! I’ll be showcasing the Clone Trooper armor customization in particular, including the ability to customize and mix together individual armor components such as helmets, upper-body armor, armwear, leg armor and more. There are a ton of different combinations available, allowing you to change colors, swap individual pieces and create your own unique Clone Trooper designs including Arc Clone Trooper armor as well! But customization doesn’t stop with Clone Trooper armor either! I’ll also be taking a look at the other outfits and appearance options available and showing just how much you can change. If you’re interested in squad customization, Clone Troopers and creating your own unique team in Star Wars Zero Company, here’s a complete look at what the customization system has to offer! ►SUBSCRIBE here on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gameverb


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

With sending your comment to us you confirm that you consent with publishing the comment here together with the personal information you supplied. Your email address will not be published.
You're free to use an alias for your name.

Ad

Star Wars Galactic Racer – I Played the Multiplayer! New Gameplay!

I played the multiplayer of Star Wars Galactic Racer during an exclusive hands-on event in London and the racing was fast, frantic, incredi...